Term Subject Support @ Home
The Online package provides you with:
- Ideal suite of services for students seeking additional HOME SUPPORT to prepare for tests, complete daily homework and assignments, and ready themselves for diploma exams in November, January, April, and June
- IMMEDIATE and UNLIMITED access to the ’10 toughest topics’ to master, as identified by students
- Each video is produced by highly respected teachers who provide concept clarification, explain common mistakes, identify strategies to increase understanding, and provide practice to gain proficiency
- Videos are streamed, eliminating the need to download
- Students receive a complimentary copy of MAX Results ($39 value) providing approximately 100 pages of topics such as test writing skills, effective study habit tips, resume writing strategies, and preparing for summer jobs and the world of work
- Student are able to access TWO LIVE QUESTION/ANSWER broadcast sessions conducted by teachers getting superior results with their students. The first live Q/A session will be hosted at the mid-point of each term and the second live Q/A sessions will be at the conclusion of the term. Questions can be submitted in advance via an electronic message board.
- Dates and times of the Live Q/A sessions for TSS@Home will be forwarded to participating students by email
- Parents can provide students with much needed academic help to their child while they are trying to understand difficult concepts when working at home.
- During a time of instructional uncertainty, many students and families have asked DIPLOMAX to provide additional ‘home support’. We are pleased to provide what we believe is a key part of the solution.
SUPERIOR SUPPORT = SUPERIOR RESULTS
- A great choice for students serious about improving study habits, broadening their inventory of test writing tips, and are interested in preparing for the future – both academic and career
- The electronic resource provides:
- A concise compilation of the most useful tips and strategies provided in the many educational resources developed by Sequel Solutions
- Help to make the most of study time, increase the potential for academic success, and assist in making the transition from high school to post-secondary study, training, and the job market
- Logically organized to assist students to:
- Identify one’s personal learning style, develop a personal study plan that maximizes effort
- Improve learning skills, incorporate test writing strategies
- Plan realistically for post-secondary study, training, and the job market
- Complete the necessary documentation necessary when applying for a job
- Prepare for a job interview
- Successfully retain the job or reapply the job search strategies anew
Math 30-1 - Term Subject Support @ Home
An email confirming the dates and times for the LIVE Q/A sessions will be provided.
* Please note – As students automatically receive access to all electronic and video materials with their purchase confirmation e-mail, refunds are not provided.