FAQ - Diplomax On-Line
What is DIPLOMAX On-Line?
What is the advantage of purchasing DIPLOMAX On-Line?
Are the Study Notes packages only for Alberta curriculum?
How do I access my DIPLOMAX On-Line reviews?
How can I download the electronic Study Notes package to my Apple device?
How many times can I use the DIPLOMAX On-Line review video?
Can I print my complimentary copy of the Instructor’s Study Notes package?
Why does the review video look “jerky” or “choppy”?
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
How do the iPrep Study Notes differ from the complimentary Instructor’s Study Notes provided with the DIPLOMAX In-class registration and On-line VIDEO REVIEW purchase?
Q: What is DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW?DIPLOMAX On-Line is an 8 to 12-hour comprehensive, on-line VIDEO REVIEW of course content for English 30-1, Social Studies 30-1, Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Math 30-1, Math 30-2 and Science 30.
Q: What is the advantage of purchasing DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW?You can use the Diplomax On-Line VIDEO REVIEW as an introduction before you take the course, as an introduction or overview of concepts while you are taking the course to reinforce understanding, or at the end of the semester as a review and preparation for exams.
Q: Are the DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEWS only for Alberta curriculum?Although the DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEWS address the Alberta curriculum, the subject concepts are applicable all over the world! For example, writing a personal response essay is a common curricular requirement in English courses throughout the world, not just Alberta.
Q: How do I access my DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW?Once you have completed your purchase, directions are provided to you for downloading your DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW. CAUTION: Once you open your electronic Study Notes Package, you MUST ‘SAVE’ it to your computer to access it for either download or print in the future. If after saving the document you are still experiencing difficulty in printing or downloading the review package, contact a DIPLOMAX representative for assistance (email@example.com or 780-970-1946).
Q: How can I download the electronic Study Notes package to my Apple device?Click here for the steps to add to your device while browsing the site on your iPad. Click here for the steps to add the Study Notes package to your device through iTunes.
Q: How many times can I use the DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW?Use the DIPLOMAX On-Line VIDEO REVIEW videos as many times as you wish to develop a clear understanding of the topic or to master any concept.
Q: Why does the review video look “jerky” or “choppy”?
The buffering or smoothness of the video is always contingent upon:
- the strength of your Internet connection
- the processing speed of the device you are using to watch the video
- the amount of memory available on the device you are using
Q: What is the cancellation/refund policy?There is no cancellation or refund once your order is completed, as you have immediate access to the Electronic Study Notes and Video Support.
Q: How do the iPrep Study Notes differ from the complimentary Instructor’s Study Notes provided with the DIPLOMAX In-class registration and Online VIDEO REVIEW purchase?The iPrep Study Notes and the DIPOMAX In-Class and On-Line VIDEO REVIEW resources have been developed by some of the same instructors. Consequently, some of the wording may appear to be similar. However, there are stark differences between the resources as they are intended to address different student needs.
- The DIPLOMAX In-Class and On-Line VIDEO REVIEW resources are integral to the instruction provided during the session or when using the Video Review format. Examples, practice questions, and graphics used to explain and clarify key concepts referred to by the instructor during the review are contained in the resources for easy student reference. The DIPLOMAX In-Class and On-Line VIDEO REVIEW resources support a guided review of the subject provided by a face-to-face or video instructor.
- The iPrep Plus resources contain a number of different features that make them ideal for year-long use at home to support classroom learning. In addition to addressing all course curriculum, the resources use colour-coding to highlight key concepts, thus providing students with hints, reminders and issues to be aware of. Ten videos, each approximately 8-12 minutes in length, focus on the ‘tough topics’ in each subject. The videos can be viewed as many times as necessary to clarify understanding. The iPrep resources are designed to be a self-paced, independent review, and support year-long classroom instruction.